Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia 6111

• 06-11-2007 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi Can anyone tell me if it is possible to send a photo from a Nokia 6111 to an email address and if so, how.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

As long as GPRS is working on your phone, there should be an option in your "send as" tab under options which allows you to send to an email address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭rescue26

The photo is 1 that was sent to me so Send As doesn't come up when I try to send it on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

just connect the phone to your pc with the usb cable it comes with,take the photo off the phone memory and send as an attatchment on a regular email

Hi
    I dont have a PC. Im trying to send it to someone elses PC from my phone. Any other suggestions would be great, Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

rescue26 wrote: »
    Hi
    I dont have a PC. Im trying to send it to someone elses PC from my phone. Any other suggestions would be great, Thanks

I suggest saving the picture to the phone memeory. The 6111 has a pop3 email client in this. You can set it up via nokia.ie

• Advertisement

Hi
    Ok im really an amature when it comes to things like this. I dont really get what your saying. I have the picture saved in my Inbox and there is nothing on the Message to save it anywhere. I dont really no what your talking about with the pop3 email client. Sorry, not very good with this.

Advertisement