Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drama in City Hall

Options
  • 06-11-2007 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭

Apparently the fella who was on hunger strike outside the New Civic Offices because he was looking for a new house got inside the security doors and was climbing over the glass barrier and about to jump from either the second or third floor but was wrestled to the ground by two firemen who were passing by.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

In other news, why the hell do about 10 fire engines, sirens a-blaring pass the Crawford every week? Infact, I saw about 3 or 4 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Kold wrote: »
    In other news, why the hell do about 10 fire engines, sirens a-blaring pass the Crawford every week? Infact, I saw about 3 or 4 today.

probably en route to UCC. I'm told there was an actual fire this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Oh really? That's nuts. Some fire engines passed as we were enjoying a pint at the Brog too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Ah yes... he was on RedFM this evening.

Advertisement