Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ken Doherty V Steve Davis DCU

• 06-11-2007 4:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭

I seen an article on this in saturdays star. How much are the tickets an ddoes anybody know where you cn by tickets

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭MonaghanPenguin

Tickets are €15 for students, €25 for non-students. The event is in the Hub, the student centre in DCU. Tickets are available from the Student's Union Reception.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

And what date & time is this on at?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭MonaghanPenguin

And what date & time is this on at?

that might have helped alright, my bad, it's on Wednesday 14th. Doors at 7.30

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Cool. Might head along to that so, seen as it's my two favourite players n all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Fooz

They are also playing in NUI Maynooth next Tuesday night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

A mate of mine beat Davis in a game of pool in the bar after the show :)

Advertisement