Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Ripwave in Baldoyle

Options
  • 06-11-2007 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

hi,

i was just wondering is there anyone here who uses the ripwave service, based in baldoyle? breeze isn't available as it'll full to capacity, and i ain't got copper in the house for DSL.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭pedropumpalot

djr wrote: »
    hi,

i was just wondering is there anyone here who uses the ripwave service, based in baldoyle? breeze isn't available as it'll full to capacity, and i ain't got copper in the house for DSL.

Hey DJR,

Check the IBB Website, additional capacity added to the Baldoyle area :D Have you LOS to Donaghmeade Shopping Centre?

Regards

Pedro

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭djr

according to here, the only coverage in baldoyle is ripwave coverage. obviously i would prefer breeze, having used it happily for the last 3 years, but they're full to capacity.

afaik, i don't have LOS to donaghmede, i'm in marian park (it's an old estate to the right of the chuch in baldoyle village). at least, i asked them this and they told me the only highsite i can see is the baldoyle one...

Advertisement