Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

restriction code

• 06-11-2007 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

PLEASE does anybody know the restriction code for a nokia 6230i its restricted and i dont know what to do its network is vodafone but i want to put a o2 simcard into it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

There's a sticky.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

post the model (6230i), network (vodafone) and imei in the unlocking thread at the top of the forum. you can get the imei by pressing *#06# on the phone or its on the sticker on the phone under the battery too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Hi

You need to contact Vodafone to unlock the phone to use with other providers, if you are contract it should be free, if you are a ready to go customer they will charge you to unlock it.

Another option and maybe cheaper is to bring the phone to a shop to unlock it, there's a few around Dublin.

Regards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

nava wrote: »
    Hi

You need to contact Vodafone to unlock the phone to use with other providers, if you are contract it should be free, if you are a ready to go customer they will charge you to unlock it.

Another option and maybe cheaper is to bring the phone to a shop to unlock it, there's a few around Dublin.

Regards

or he could do what i suggested and get it done for free in about ten seconds :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

or he could do what i suggested and get it done for free in about ten seconds :)

Yes, forgot about that sticky

• Advertisement
Advertisement