Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business ABQ

Options
  • 06-11-2007 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

So what questions do you think/areas will come up. All the samples are telling me that the marketing mix is coming up and possibly decision making in the EU ...what you think???

What questions have you done!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭MaltEagle

I have a very good feeling that the Marketing Mix is going to come up in Part (A) on the ABQ. I've been given lots of sample ones and so far, the Marketing Mix has been there most, if it not all of the time. There probably will be something along the lines of the European Union in Part (C) and maybe something like Public Limited Company in Part (B). I'm dfinding these hard enough at the moment, but I'm better than I was a few weeks back with them. As they say, pratice makes perfect. The ABQ is work 80 out of 400 marks, at total of 20%!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

We do at least one every week in class, one you get the hang of it, it's a doodle.

1: Name
    2: Explian
    3: Verb
    4: Quote

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

We do at least one every week in class, one you get the hang of it, it's a doodle.

1: Name
    2: Explian
    3: Verb
    4: Quote
    Every week hmm, were like doing one every 3-4 weeks. Don't find them all that difficult but I could be better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭MaltEagle

It is a handy way of picking up 20% of your exam, even before starting your short and long questions.

Advertisement