Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm not very good at attending things....

• 06-11-2007 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

anyone else slacking horribly so early in the year?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Well, I'm posting here so yep I'm slacking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Noodlehead

like, out of 3 subjects, there is one that I have almost COMPLETELY not gone to. Is there any hope of passing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

no you are doomed to fail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Noodlehead

I'm gonna hope that's sarcasm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

slept in yesterday till half eleven didnt go to work ... i have a lack of motovation lately.. shame on you tho go to class:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Im attending most things just not doing any outside work. usually I'd have started paniking and gettting my ass in gear already but I just couldnt be bothered my course in very unintresting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Ah my week starts on Wednesday and finishes on Thursday. Kinda have missed the last 4 Mondays only come up on a Monday night to head out, then on Tuesday I only have two lectures I miss my 1st one and go the last one at 5 and sign the attendance sheet for Monday & Tuesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I let the work pile up. I'm heading towards my first ever work-related breakdown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭redenemyjoe

apparently ive supposed to be goin to these things called labs and tutorials, ha cant possibly imagine ther important...

.......im deadly serious, i need help...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

apparently ive supposed to be goin to these things called labs and tutorials, ha cant possibly imagine ther important...

.......im deadly serious, i need help...

Talk to the departments of the subjects you are doing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

I'm in final year, I went to one lecture this week.

Advertisement