Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wimin drivers, fu*kin' typical.

• 06-11-2007 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Let's call a spade a spade n' a woman a burd. The simple facts of driving obviously don't apply to eve, as she'll park anywhere, throwing on the slap-up is what a rear view mirror is typically used(to negotiate the dark circles under their eyes) for and indicating, Pah! What's the need for that.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Interesting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I can move this to the sub-forum and assume this was a pathetic attempt at being funny, or I can assume you're trolling and ban you... *flips coin*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Nicewanbiy

Karoma wrote: »
    I can move this to the sub-forum and assume this was a pathetic attempt at being funny, or I can assume you're trolling and ban you... *flips coin*

Free speech doesn't exist on this forum?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Not on boards.ie at all in fact.

This site is owned by some guys that have set up a set of rules. If you wanna play you have to play nice, by the rules.

Read and follow the charters before you post in a forum and you will be ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,009 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Nicewanbiy wrote: »
    No free speech on boards.ie and those pics have been posted loads of times! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Read the AH charter before posting again.

No free speech on boards.ie and those pics have been posted loads of times! :rolleyes:

Obviously not, two mods in the space of a few minutes, must be a record is it? Get a Blue Peter Badge by any chance? Or maybe another banning thread, who knows.

As for the "those pics have been posted loads of times!" Do all thread involving those specific pics automatically get "moved"?

Karoma wrote: »
    Read the AH charter before posting again.

You're the mod, post me a link.

You're the mod, post me a link.

Banned Incentive to find the charter given.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement