Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 quick questions

Options
  • 06-11-2007 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hey! im new to boards and i have a couple of questions about my profile. Firstly how do i upload my own avatar and secondly when i write about myself in my profile i leave out the mobile number, and when i click save changes it says my mobile number format was wrong. there was no option underneath so i clicked onto user cp again and when i went into edit profile everything i wrote was gone. how do i save things i write on my profile without writing a mobile number. thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

For the mobile number just enter 0870000000. It's a problem that has only started happening recently and the admins are looking in to it.

To upload a custom avatar you need to subscribe. This costs €5 a month or €50 a year. See here for the other benefits of subscribing.

Advertisement