Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

posting anonymously

Options
  • 06-11-2007 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭

I wanted to start a thread anonymously in personal issues.I searched FAQ for instructions on how to do this. It recommended logging out and then posting. I tried that but the only option I was given was to enter my password or register. Any ideas please ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

When you post a new thread you will be asked for a user name so just put in a random name (not "Unregistered") and type in the image verification code and you should be good to go.

You need to make sure not to use a registered user's name though, so names such as "girl777" and "goingunderradar" are the type of usernames that people tend to use - Instead of "Gordon" for example.

Advertisement