Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equine Science in UL

Options
  • 06-11-2007 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭

Has anyone done this course? How did they find it? Im wondering because Im from Kildare so If I choose to go I may wind up dropping out of a course in Bray to move to limerick, its a big commitment so I dont know

Help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

.....yeeeeeeeeey....horsies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

got a flatmate doing it and a freind and they both seem to like it, seems to be a lot of chemestry and bio as well as the horse side of things so as long as you dont go into it thinking of it as an easy course ou should be grand out.

im in 2nd year now in this course. its tough, very good tho. dont expect it easy. a lot of science work but very benificial and good fun

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Puddleduck wrote: »
    Has anyone done this course?

Neigh, I haven't done it

*Grabs coat, exits stage left*

Edit: Realises this thread is 2 years old! Deems thread open season on horse puns! Or any other equine education needs, depending on which is more popular!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Peteee wrote: »
    Neigh, I haven't done it

Quiet of I'll put a Bit in that gob of yours. :pac:

• Advertisement

Patricide wrote: »
    im in 2nd year now in this course. its tough, very good tho. dont expect it easy. a lot of science work but very benificial and good fun
    Wait a minute, can someone explain this to me please mods? I didnt post this O.o?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Wait a minute, can someone explain this to me please mods? I didnt post this O.o?

Hmmm maybe it was the horses who posted it...with their hands and stuff!

Seriously, I dunno either, as you post above it (Albeit 2 years ago) states that your housemate and friend were doing it, not you.

Maybe your housemate posted it under your account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Did you leave yourself logged in some where?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

IP address would appear to indicate that the most likely reason is that you left yourself logged in somewhere in UL. To find out more I'd have to ask ITD to match the IP with the machine and that's more hassle than it's worth unless you reckon someone got into your UL account without you knowing. If you do, I'll send you the relevant IP address and you can ask them but they'll probably just advise you to make sure you log out and change your password. If you use a machine in a campus residence it's as likely that you just didn't log out of boards properly.

Nah i couldnt be arsed tracking it back, i just found it strange. And it was me housemates from last year who were doing the course so i doubt it was them, me being in killmurry and them bein in thomann an all.

Kinda weird, but funny!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Now that I'm inside the UL firewall... the post appears to have been made on the same computer you used to post the message last night. Mystery solved I'd say. Either way, as you say, just a bit weird at worst.

sceptre wrote: »
    Now that I'm inside the UL firewall... the post appears to have been made on the same computer you used to post the message last night. Mystery solved I'd say. Either way, as you say, just a bit weird at worst.
    Verry weird thats my own computer, and noone else has been using it. Unless i have a split personality or somthing haha!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

Maybe you were drinking that same night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I blame Robert Redford...

kaimera wrote: »
    I blame Robert Redford...

*slow-clap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

The Don wrote: »
    *slow-clap
    At least someone got it :)

kaimera wrote: »