Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst Day of my life SO FAR!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Jammyd wrote: »
    thanks for your input. :mad: i didnt know i had mislaid it until thursday night, i checked my banking 365 and all my accounts were fine, therefore i presumed i had dropped in the taxi etc, the bank are going to reimburse me everything because they fecked up and didnt cancel the card when i asked.
    thanks again though to everyone else for your advice, it definetly helped me out

The truth sometimes hurts.
    As someone else said transactions often take a few days to show up. You reported a missing card at least 12 hours after you knew it was missing. You only reported it missing Friday morning so by their own policy they wouldn't have to reimburse you for any transactions up to that point. Consider yourself lucky they are covering the whole lot, and not just whatever happened after you reported it.
    Hope its a lesson learned.

Advertisement