Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02 or 3 mobile BB in templemore

Options
  • 07-11-2007 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi folks I need some help.

My partner has just started garda college up in templemore and guess what, they dont offer any wireless internet up there!!!So she is getting well bored up there.

So which would should she go for? O2 or 3

Any feedback would be much appreciated

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

I think the real question here is 02 or leprosy, because honestly I would prefer a dose of leprosy before I would like three to be inflicted on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

O2 or Vodafone is the only choice. 3 are a joke (currently) so don't even think about it.

Check coverage maps, and maybe get both as they each have a 1-2 week trial period. Keep the better one.

O2 have the advantage of Edge (giving about 300k) in many areas where 3G coverage is lacking or poor. With Vodafone it'll be 3G (1.7-3.6M) or GPRS (56k) only.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭godskitchen

If you choose Three you are not allowed to come back here asking questions as to why the service is so poor....................O2 all the way!Vodafone if you have the choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

If you choose Three you are not allowed to come back here asking questions as to why the service is so poor....................

Not true, you can take a ticket and join the queue. Next ticket is #3007, currently serving #4.

Advertisement