Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

seriously woried

• 07-11-2007 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

my horse has had a lump on the top of her head for the past two weeks but its hasnt got any bigger i am woried about it but i do not see her during the week. the only thing is that it could be a cyst and apparently it can leak into her eye cavity and then your in trouble. have got a couple of opinions on it but i am still woried. it does not seem to hurt her and she is still acting the same and still eating etc. she get warts on her face during the summer i dont know if that is anyhting to do with it any ideas cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,635 ✭✭✭✭fits

No idea.. are you happy with your vet?
    Hope it works out ok. Its horrible when animals in our care are sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Fillie

hi roxy,

any lumps or bumps should be seen by a vet, they will take a sample of it and for a mini fee of 50 you'll have peace of mind. dont leave it to the last minute. could be insect bite, r just a bad bruise r maybe blood clot but better let the professionals c her... dnt take any chances

good luck

Advertisement