Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pablo Francisco anyone?

Options
  • 07-11-2007 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭

This man is absolutely hilarious in my opinion. Has anyone else seen him on tv or anything. He's got a couple of videos up on youtube.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

He does that Movie Voice guy thing, right? It's the only bit of his I've seen but I quite liked it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

is that the one where he does a big skit on tortilla man with ARNIE (he worked hard for caps) or something like that. i think one of my friends showed me his stuff and its very funny, but limited at the time. all i saw was this one kind of humor from him, no real range. Definatley alot of potential, i wonder if hes expanded much in the last 2 years?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

alot of people think previewman is all pablo does, but he is an amazing comedian! :D i loved his RnB singer bit!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

He's brilliant, love him

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

His Mexican music skit is brilliant.

• Advertisement
Advertisement