Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What kind of head do you like?

• 07-11-2007 11:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭

Again, right here on BG+RH we tackle the issues of the day that are important to men, women and those who can't decide.

So what's it to be - the firey red head, the sultry brunette, or the sensual blonde?

What kind of head do you prefer? 20 votes

Red
    0%
    Brunette
    25%
    T-b0n3marcphisto_blank_c - 13trout 5 votes
    Blonde
    55%
    Tom DunneZaphsprinklesR33FGLaDOSsmellslikeshoescrosstownkXavi6GhostInTheRuinsSlow MotionDavyD_83 11 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    20%
    skibumicomWitcherDude111 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I'm having a "Finbar Saunders" moment. :D I'll post later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Blonde
    Didn't Wurzel Gummage change his head on a regular basis ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Blonde
    Didn't Wurzel Gummage change his head on a regular basis ?

He did. Didn't Aunt Sally sort him out with a good supply of head each episode?

Blonde
    tom dunne wrote: »
    He did. Didn't Aunt Sally sort him out with a good supply of head each episode?

Ah yes aunt Sally, can't beat a bit of incest in your childrens TV, family fun as it were :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Brunette
    A nice sultry red head can't be beaten imo.

I notice blonde hasn't a vote yet, but my own wench is indeed a blonde.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

Thats a misleading title..

Blonde
    ibh wrote: »
    Thats a misleading title..

I've been waiting sooooo long to do this......

orly.JPG

I've been waiting sooooo long to do this......

orly.JPG

I don't get it?? (The picture stuff, not 'Head'. who am i kidding, i don't get either..)

I really did think the title was misleading, i though it was going to be about getting head. Fiery red head still didn't clear it up for me, started to dawn on me with the other poll options. Still voted Atari Jag in the hope that it meant what i think it did..:o

Blonde
    I don't get it?? (The picture stuff, not 'Head'. who am i kidding, i don't get either..)

I really did think the title was misleading, i though it was going to be about getting head. Fiery red head still didn't clear it up for me, started to dawn on me with the other poll options. Still voted Atari Jag in the hope that it meant what i think it did..:o

double entendre

Main Entry:dou·ble en·ten·dre
    Pronunciation: \ˈdüb-əl-äⁿ-ˈtäⁿd(-rə); ˈdə-bəl-än-ˈtänd(-rə)\ Function:noun Inflected Form(s):plural double entendres \same also -ˈtäⁿz; -ˈtän-drəz\
    Etymology: obsolete French, literally, double meaningDate:1673

1 : ambiguity of meaning arising from language that lends itself to more than one interpretation

2 : a word or expression capable of two interpretations with one usually risqué

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

double entendre

Main Entry:dou·ble en·ten·dre
    Pronunciation: \ˈdüb-əl-äⁿ-ˈtäⁿd(-rə); ˈdə-bəl-än-ˈtänd(-rə)\ Function:noun Inflected Form(s):plural double entendres \same also -ˈtäⁿz; -ˈtän-drəz\
    Etymology: obsolete French, literally, double meaningDate:1673

1 : ambiguity of meaning arising from language that lends itself to more than one interpretation

2 : a word or expression capable of two interpretations with one usually risqué
    As in "A woman walked into a bar and asked the barman for a double entendre. So he gave her one."

• Advertisement

smashey wrote: »
    As in "A woman walked into a bar and asked the barman for a double entendre. So he gave her one."

Yea I know that one. My personal favourite was from some NZ rugby commentator, "Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him."

I just don't know what the fcuk a big bird called orly has to do with it???

:confused::confused:

Blonde
    I just don't know what the fcuk a big bird called orly has to do with it???

:confused::confused:

*bangs head off wall*

Ok, the bird is like the whole cat pictures thing. Please tell me you have seen the cat pictures? If not, Google them. ORLY stands for "Oh, Really?".

As in - you said the title is misleading, I said "Oh really?" in a truly BG+RH sarcastic tone.

And that completes our sarcasm class for today.

*bangs head off wall*

Ok, the bird is like the whole cat pictures thing. Please tell me you have seen the cat pictures? If not, Google them. ORLY stands for "Oh, Really?".

As in - you said the title is misleading, I said "Oh really?" in a truly BG+RH sarcastic tone.

Oh a sarcasm class. What a wonderful idea.. :D:D:D

*bangs head off wall*

Just ban him ffs :D

*bangs head off wall*

Yea i kinda thought that it was oh really.. Can't say i've seen that before.
    Yea seen the cats (or is that 'saw', i'm sh!t at english) but i don't go for the visual post's dues to limitations on my expertise of the ol PC.

Thanks for clearing that up..

Just ban him ffs :D

Oh what a wonderful contribution. You should apply for extra stars.

(Hey Tom, that class really seems to be paying off):D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,913 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Blonde
    Blondes are just there to have big tits and be banged. Brunettes are more 'girlfriend material' as they won't turn as many heads so therefore less jealousy on my part. There is the odd GLG out there but as a generalisation I'd have to say "no thanks ginger".

Blonde
    Oh what a wonderful contribution. You should apply for extra stars.

(Hey Tom, that class really seems to be paying off):D:D

My little boy, he's grown up. *sniff*

Will somebody give him a lollipop.....

Will somebody give him a lollipop.....

Now that has to be a Double Entendre.. Come on, a lollipop!! :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

LOL - such a misleading title, i thought i was going to get some tips there :eek::D

• Advertisement

Blonde
    Now that has to be a Double Entendre.. Come on, a lollipop!! :D

*shakes head*

*sighs*

*cries*

No, that was what is called a setup. Any minute now, somebody is going to drop in with a double entendre and say "I'll give him one". Preferably one of the wimmins, though if Kazobel was around, I'm sure she would oblige.

*shakes head*

*sighs*

*cries*

No, that was what is called a setup. Any minute now, somebody is going to drop in with a double entendre and say "I'll give him one". Preferably one of the wimmins, though if Kazobel was around, I'm sure she would oblige.

*scratches head in bemusement*

*goes back to grammar practice*
    :D

Blonde
    irishbird wrote: »
    LOL - such a misleading title, i thought i was going to get some tips there :eek::D

Another double entendre ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭trout

Brunette
    mrs trout is a red head.

no hair ... just a red head :cool:

Blonde
    trout wrote: »
    mrs trout is a red head.

no hair ... just a red head :cool:

Bah dum dum tish !:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

*shakes head*

*sighs*

*cries*

What are you trying to imply you cheeky git? :D

On topic, for me in both genders I prefer jet black hair, the Morticia Adams look in girls really does it for me especially if they have blue streaks and the Tom Welling (Clark from Smallville) look in guys but for some strange reason I always end up with blondes, not that I dislike blondes or anything, I just seem to always end up dating blondes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Blone ,red haired , brunette ,i dont mind , ya cant beat a good head shot ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

Head is head....

You don't look at the mantel piece when you're poking the fire....

Advertisement