Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YBS needs new home...

• 07-11-2007 11:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a good home for a female 8 or 9 year old YBS.
    I rescued her almost 2 years ago from a very very small tank and she's now in a 110 gallon preformed pond, thriving, and ready to move on to a permanent home.

The pond, filter and diy basking platform go with her.

I'm in Dublin but can probably manage to travel a bit if I can get the huge pond into the back of the car!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 wcullen

Whats a YBS?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

A Yellow Bellied Slider, a wonderful little turtle with the appetite of a medium-sized elephant. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Jimkel

Have you tried the reptile zoo in Kilkenny, http://www.reptilevillage.net/

I know they adopt,

how large is this turtle roughly? If I have room I might be able to give it a home. I already have 2, one red eared and one YB.

Jimkel wrote: »
    Have you tried the reptile zoo in Kilkenny, http://www.reptilevillage.net/

I know they adopt,

how large is this turtle roughly? If I have room I might be able to give it a home. I already have 2, one red eared and one YB.

She's a big girl... about 8 inches long and probably 8 - 10 years old.
    Where abouts are you based... anywhere near Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Jimkel

Rancid wrote: »
    She's a big girl... about 8 inches long and probably 8 - 10 years old.
    Where abouts are you based... anywhere near Dublin?

is the pond she's in at the moment big enough for her at the moment or will she need a bigger one asap? ? ? ?

• Advertisement

Jimkel wrote: »
    is the pond she's in at the moment big enough for her at the moment or will she need a bigger one asap? ? ? ?
    She's good in the pond for now. It's a 110 gal preformed pond and she has it all to herself, plenty of swimming room and plenty of depth.

Advertisement