Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost school Bag Smurfit@blackrock Exam Hall

• 07-11-2007 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I lost my school bag in the Smurfit bldg (Blackrock) on Monday (5/11/07) night in the EXAM hall. I forgot to pick it up! It had all my class notes. I went back yesterday (I could't get in the hall, it was locked) and today (I could get in but I could not find the bag). If any of you know any who may have put it away or holding it, I would very much appreciate if you would txt or e-mail me. Many thanks in advance.
    ChrisJames II year ucd

PM user for contact details.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Contact Exams and Logistics Dept.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,173 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I've removed your email/phone details as you are to open to spam bots and malicious pranks. If people have your bag they can email you for the details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭zoemax

Blacrock Services will probably have it. Don't know their number but the main switch should have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭jthrppel

Thank you. You are right.
    Sangre wrote: »
    I've removed your email/phone details as you are to open to spam bots and malicious pranks. If people have your bag they can email you for the details.

Thans for the suggestion. Is this the same as the security dept.? I checked there at blackrock and they had some bags but not mine. I do not know what someone (like invigilator or the cleaner) will do if they find an unattended bag?
    zoemax wrote: »
    Blacrock Services will probably have it. Don't know their number but the main switch should have it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Tayto2000

What DeltaBravo said. Exams keep all the lost property themselves, it's probably back in the admin building by now.

This bag was eventually found in the Blackrock campus. Thanks again to all those suggestions.
    CJ
    jthrppel wrote: »
    I lost my school bag in the Smurfit bldg (Blackrock) on Monday (5/11/07) night in the EXAM hall. I forgot to pick it up! It had all my class notes. I went back yesterday (I could't get in the hall, it was locked) and today (I could get in but I could not find the bag). If any of you know any who may have put it away or holding it, I would very much appreciate if you would txt or e-mail me. Many thanks in advance.
    ChrisJames II year ucd

PM user for contact details.

Advertisement