Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The White Door Dunleer

Options
  • 07-11-2007 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭

Me ma heared about this place last week, its a boutique store that has opened in Dunleer [aka hickdville] Does anybody know where about in the town it is, and if its any good. Id prefer not to take a spin out to Delivernce country if its at all possible

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

do you know dunleer at all?
    hard to explain if you dont know where it is

which direction would you be coming into the town from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

I would br coming from Drogheda. I would knpw the main st. and thats about it. Is the store worth visiting

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

well you come from drogheda, and go down the main street.
    you pass by the Grove on your right, and pass by Carlitos on your left. Immediately after Carlitos, there is a wee hump back bridge. Just over that on the right hand side is a wee cafe thing called Bia. Its right beside that.

me mother said its a lovely shop, cant say i have been in it myself though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Anyone know what they carry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Our Fella

My Sister was in this shop on Wednesday, she got some great stuff for her new house. She actually said its the "Brown Thomas of the North East". my wife and i are going to take a trip up at the weekend to check it out...sounds fab.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 mefain

I decided to visit this shop yesterday and I was blown away!! It's the best I've seen yet. 'Our Fella' got it right, only in my view it's even better then 'Browns'. Granted, it's just a speck compared to the actual size of Brown Thomas but and it's a big BUT, everything I found there was unique. They carry womens clothes which are truly beautiful and I know what I purchased will not be walking around the street or more importantly at the upcoming christmas party! I also got some really cute presents that are useful as well. You've got to see the dressing room woh! Well worth the journey which actually was'nt as long as I expected it to be. Well done White Door, I love your shop and your staff are excellent, "I'll be Back" - soon:)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

mefain wrote: »
    I decided to visit this shop yesterday and I was blown away!! It's the best I've seen yet. 'Our Fella' got it right, only in my view it's even better then 'Browns'. Granted, it's just a speck compared to the actual size of Brown Thomas but and it's a big BUT, everything I found there was unique. They carry womens clothes which are truly beautiful and I know what I purchased will not be walking around the street or more importantly at the upcoming christmas party! I also got some really cute presents that are useful as well. You've got to see the dressing room woh! Well worth the journey which actually was'nt as long as I expected it to be. Well done White Door, I love your shop and your staff are excellent, "I'll be Back" - soon:)
    First Post!

mmmmmm....methinks you could be the proprietor! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 26 mefain

Hey Wishbone Ash, alas, I'm not the proprietor of the White Door, wish I was! I know nothing about clothes stores or indeed how to run any kind of store!!
    To be honest, I never even Blog but I was just so truly surprised by this little gem I just had to write a note about it. People are generally negative but this store deserves to be noticed and I want to share my find with others. I wish them well and I would very much like to meet the person responsible. Fair play to whoever She (presumable) is, well done and I wish you and your store the very best, as I said, I for one, will be back.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gerri66

I also live in Drogheda and I know the White Door. It is quite expensive. if it is their stlye of jewellery you are after try www.faydesigns.net. they do the same type of stuff but at a quarter of the price

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Looks like this thread has backfired :o:o:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭LOTTOWINNER

starn wrote: »
    Id prefer not to take a spin out to Delivernce country if its at all possible

That's abit rich coming from someone from Drogheda! aren't everyone in Drogheda related to each other!

Advertisement