Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elephant & Castle

• 07-11-2007 1:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

Sorry for this really silly question, but if myself and OH were to go in and just order 2 portions of chicken wings, would it be ok or would we get the cold shoulder? Considering going there at weekend but don't really want a full 2 course meal!

Oh and are the chicken wings really as good as everyone makes out??

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

If you order a basket each its as big as a main course, no way I could eat a full bastet of them and a main course...they're huge!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

People do this all the time... I do it sometimes too. They won't bat an eyelid.
    And yes, they are as good as people say.

I find though - the sizes of the wings vary. And the bigger they are, the tastier they seem.
    Now after long deliberation and survailance - we reckon the small wings are at the bottom of the batch. Ohhh I'm drooooling!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Yup, can't imagine there'd be any problem. I wasn't mad about them, I'd prefer a sweet bbw type wing.

If you do like them when you go the recipe lies within.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

I wasn't mad about them
    +1 always found it vastly overrated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I'd prefer a sweet bbw type
    Would you indeed.:)

• Advertisement

Yeah. I actually meant bbq but I'm sure the bbw are nice too...

...what ever they are.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

BBW = Bath and Body Works. I worked there this summer!

No relevance to food though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

...erm....google it.

:eek:

That sounds like it could have it's perks.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fr Dougal

DesF wrote: »
    ...erm....google it.

:eek:

Wot e said... :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement