Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Reserve Force - (See Moderator note in first post #1)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭dentalnurse

DK47 wrote: »
    hey kerry,do you know more who have applied, or is that us:D got the flu, so have taken some ibuprofen so iam out of it, that stuff drives me mad. so kinda slow, got wet while out for a run, 3 days in a row, well when i say run, i spend more time walking:D:D but iam getting there :cool:

hey DK and Kerry4Sam, im waiting too.... :) there is no physical test for the reserves, just general health checks btw. im so anxious watching my phone all day and rushing home to check my emails, im starting to lose hope :( i hope we get in and if we did we could all meet before (even an hour before) to make it easier :D WISHFULL THINKING I KNOW!! ill be praying for us :) id say id be the shortest, im only 5'2 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭DK47

hey DK and Kerry4Sam, im waiting too.... :) there is no physical test for the reserves, just general health checks btw. im so anxious watching my phone all day and rushing home to check my emails, im starting to lose hope :( i hope we get in and if we did we could all meet before (even an hour before) to make it easier :D WISHFULL THINKING I KNOW!! ill be praying for us :) id say id be the shortest, im only 5'2 :)

hey dentalnurse, your not a kerry women are you? iam sure we could all meet up before hand, iv meet kerry and she really sound, dont tell anyone but iam only 5'7, and as my mother used to say all good things come in small packages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭redsurfer

thanks DK74 as soon as i can i let u know how it went, things should be ok, i fit and all just, sure u know ur self:P

hey dentalnurse, your not a kerry women are you? iam sure we could all meet up before hand, iv meet kerry and she really sound, dont tell anyone but iam only 5'7, and as my mother used to say all good things come in small packages

i aint a kerry woman im afraid lol yeah we should,if all works out. im tiny!!! i dont care i want it more than anything :) im feisty though lol ye still waiting on br checks to come back too??

hi nurse

bit off advise, call them up and politely ask how the checks going, i did got to know someone working up there, very friendly and they where as helpfully as they could be

tipp man

• Advertisement

i aint a kerry woman im afraid lol yeah we should,if all works out. im tiny!!! i dont care i want it more than anything :) im feisty though lol ye still waiting on br checks to come back too??

yea only in 6 weeks, but the super interview was done 5 weeks ago, and he said that i should be fairly fast but you never know with AGS. but realistically i'm thinking after Christmas, would be nice the get it before hand :D

redsurfer wrote: »
    hi nurse

bit off advise, call them up and politely ask how the checks going, i did got to know someone working up there, very friendly and they where as helpfully as they could be

tipp man

do you have that number, or should i wait a while, its only 6weeks sence i submitted the br

yea only in 6 weeks, but the super interview was done 5 weeks ago, and he said that i should be fairly fast but you never know with AGS. but realistically i'm thinking after Christmas, would be nice the get it before hand :D

DK there is another intake of reserves in november!!! the woman in HQ told me!!!! so if its not this month it should definately be november then!!! iv had both my interviews in the local station, just waiting on form BR too.....

do you have that number, or should i wait a while, its only 6weeks sence i submitted the br

redsurfer i have done, they were very nice, said my form is almost done, the number is 016662571 :)

016660000 that is the number for phonix park, ask to be put through to the resevre unit, ;);)

• Advertisement

DK there is another intake of reserves in november!!! the woman in HQ told me!!!! so if its not this month it should definately be november then!!! iv had both my interviews in the local station, just waiting on form BR too.....

god hopefully, November would be great. kerry and others are waiting so long now, so i jus trying no to get any hope up:D

016660000 that is the number for phonix park, ask to be put through to the resevre unit, ;);)

the number i gave is the reserves HQ

god hopefully, November would be great. kerry and others are waiting so long now, so i jus trying no to get any hope up:D

I know im trying my hardest too :( when did u first apply ??

i had my first exam back in nov-08:eek: so long ago then call last week :D

i had my first exam back in nov-08:eek: so long ago then call last week :D

jeez thats a long time ago, i applied in nov 08 but didnt do my interview until march 09.

did my interview back in march and meet the super the following may

hurry up and wait

I know im trying my hardest too :( when did u first apply ??

nov 08, had interview and written 30th of july. god i have fore ever to wait.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 cmul100

Hey guys,

You really don't have to be that fit for the medical, I passed the garda one a couple of years back and I was on 20 fags a day with no regular exercise. If I did it, you guys that are training regularly will breeze through it!

nov 08, had interview and written 30th of july. god i have fore ever to wait.:D

so redsurfer and i were the same really... oh no why didnt i get a call :( lol nah if its not this month it will be november dont worry about it, it all depends on how much checks have to be done, i have an aunt in england and an uncle in spain... it all takes up more time ya no....

i some in oz sorry to hear u still waiting, may be they dont like kerry people:p:p:p:p:p

• Advertisement

i some in oz sorry to hear u still waiting, may be they dont like kerry people:p:p:p:p:p

i aint a kerry woman dude haha

sorry got u missed up there with the kerry one, i whole heartly say sorry for so great a insult :p

sorry got u missed up there with the kerry one, i whole heartly say sorry for so great a insult :p

lol its k.... hey i like kerry people, they have nice accents lol :D

the kerry people are a dam fine bread of people, especially our woman. and thoses who play football. 6 all Irelands ina row, and sam is comming home this year, so i guess, yes they may not like kerry people, people have every reason to be jealous. and we dont mind one darn bit. :D:rolleyes::cool::eek::confused::P

the kerry people are a dam fine bread of people, especially our woman. and thoses who play football. 6 all Irelands ina row, and sam is comming home this year, so i guess, yes they may not like kerry people, people have every reason to be jealous. and we dont mind one darn bit. :D:rolleyes::cool::eek::confused::P

ooh redsurfer... burn!!! hahahahaha

it only football and come on who really cares about it,:D

GO ON TIPP TIPP TIPP TIPP TIPP TIPP TIPP TIPP TIPP TIPPTIPTIPPTIPPTIPPTIPPTIPPTIPPTIPPTIPP
    :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

PS i love kerry great surf spots

lol its k.... hey i like kerry people, they have nice accents lol :D
    jayseus u's lovvve the vest kerry accent so den hi:eek:

jayseus u's lovvve the vest kerry accent so den hi:eek:

i do hi!!!!!!!! hahahahaha i do like tipp too though!!! :)

ok back on subject the mods will we working over time:D:D:D what is this hurling thing you speak of. :cool: talk to yea all tomorrow, good luck redsurfer

• Advertisement

thnaks all ok i off to TRY to get some sleep. night all

Advertisement