Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

compsoc tourney

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

:D Good boy Good boy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭RedXIII

Well if you need warcraft 3 frozen throne some of the guys should have it on disk from 2years ago... College green guys that is :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭lynch_3001

got it already from them just havent put it on the server yet....it is the version of frozen throne from 2 years back....i have contacts man!

Is it on the system already? Well if it is am going the comsoc :D Thats the only pc game I play.

right...it wasnt on system already, we took it off last year to make space for other more played games, thankfully i kept a back up. its going on right now as we speak. its the Warcraft III frozen throne is the only playable part of it if thats ok? any other games you might want to play?

i am also puuting up a weekly post in the g drive of the compsoc account as it is increasingly hard for admins to be there on both a monday and wednesday night due to class work or medical emernacies etc. i am now unemployed again(yea!!) so i will have more time to dedicate to the society but if i find another job it may be the case we might have to take on another admin, which may the case in the next 2 weeks. so if your in compsoc take a look at the text file on the main directory on the drive. it will be edited with the date beside so not to waste your time to find out something you already know.

• Advertisement

ok i went to upload wcIII on the server last night, kinda screwed it up,(dont ask me how!!) so i will give you confirmation on monday, when i try again!

Ight I will be joining on monday then. % to what time? I have class at 7 to 10 :(

well we cant get w3 tonight but we will have AoE2 and possibly more rts

its definitely on the server now, i am just going to test it first to make sure it works....will give you a definitive answer in like a half hour

ok just tested it there now. talking 9 mins from going to the gdrive to clicking the icon for frozen throne. thats with no drag or lag on the server so about 4 ppl looking for the one file about 14 mins. not bad i think. its ready and waiting to be played! come wed night and expierence it for yourself

• Advertisement

owsome see you tomorro then and from then on mondays I wont be able to stay to 9 on mondays becasue I have maths class at 7 Yrrrks.

oh sorry to be flooding Ivan, but it might get a bit of interest going, if i make a list of games currently on the server:
    FPS cat.:
    BF2
    BF:V
    CS:S-this the latest version, with the amended radars, maps, and if there isnt that many....ZOMBIE STRIKE!
    Halo-classic, if you wish to play this you will need to request a key from myself before play keep this in mind.
    W:ET
    F.E.A.R-nobody has ever played this in compsoc, so i might take this off the server if i find no interest

RTS:
    AoE2
    Warcraft 3-frozen throne expansion.-just added due to popular demand.

Flight sims:
    MS combat flight sim 3-again no popularity in this game will be taken off to make way for more popualr games.

we also have started to post news updates on the g drive so in case either me or Zed cant be there for whatever, we will keep you up to date this way. this can vary from who has been assigned keys, to new games on the servers, or to instructing you of new instructions!

halo has just got new key assigments...so stick to your keys or face the consquences!!!

btw if you break the rules, you will be treated fairly, just and honest, impartially and unprejudiced, we are now inforcing rule 3. Do not be too loud. and rule 9. No bitchin'. i have attached an amended rules sheet so everyone can view.

thats cool, but 7-14 mins, install time and that gives you 2h30 and bit to play on mondays b4 maths

Oh one quick question :D I ask alot I know :(. Anyways Can you play on BNet warcraft online or is it lan only. :D Cheers mate. How much it to join?

lan only! i dont mind questions, questions are good. once they are relatvent and not hinder progress! as i have found in the sci-fi and this thread. its €3 to join that lasts till the end of the school year

image.php?id=323

Don't people pay attension to you before? Don't tell me you one of those attention seekers. I am coming to own you in warcraft 2night mate :D

yeah!!! attention....i mean members!

Advertisement