Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knowing Me, Knowing YouTube!

• 07-11-2007 1:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭

Aha!

Knowing Me, Knowing YouTube is an idea by Papa Smut to raise money for the Santa Strike Force charity. The plan is to screen a number of YouTube clips on the evening of the 10th of December.

More info here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055178583

It would also be great if we could get some original content created by boards.ie members on the night. so if you have a short film that you'd like screened on the night then let me know. I'm thinking no more than 3 minutes in length.

Myself and Blitzkrieg are also currently discussing putting together a boards.ie christmas special especially for the evening... so if you want to get involved in the production of that then let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Myself and Blitzkrieg are also currently discussing putting together a boards.ie christmas special especially for the evening... so if you want to get involved in the production of that then let me know.
    Veewwwyy innterestingg...

Any more details on this? I think I probably wouldn't mind taking part.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Well Blitzkrieg wants to do "Boards.ie Saves Christmas" while I want to do "A Boards.ie Christmas Carol"

So we may end up doing two rival projects for the night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Boards.ie Saves Christmas

A number of powerful boardsie join their powers to save santa (Cloud) from the evil Bubbles and his minions Le Rack and...

thats as far as I got.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Hehe.. either one could be good.

You could have a really good fun Boards.ie spin on the Christmas Carol one. Like Exsor as Scrooge, some famous old ex-posters as the ghosts of Christmas... maybe Bubbles as the Ghost of Chirstmas Future... "you banned them all Exsor! No-one was left for Boards.ie X-Mas beers 2022!" ..and Amp as little tiny-Tim ..teehee.

Time-permitting, let me know if/when you'd want my participation on any of this.

Oh... I have plenty of ideas for the Christmas Carol... don't want to ruin the surprises in the thread though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I want to do "A Boards.ie Christmas Carol"

Count me in as a Ghost of Christmas whichever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I might be up for doing a Most Haunted skit.

I think lizardfudge would make a good Ghost of Christmas Future... At least it means he'll keep his stupid mouth shut.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Some sort of collage would go well with a carol.

This seems like a really cool idea, and I would love to be part of it, but probably wont be able to due to final year in college commitments. I have almost a thousand subscribers on YouTube though, so if you guys want me to upload a vid and plug SSF for donations and stuff, I'd be more than willing.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Ha ha, this sounds great lads. Good stuff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement