Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum 666

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Most likly a private forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Its where they discus marketing potential and stat trends of users on boards. Then they sell it to the tv companies who use it to create the worst shows imaginable. They make baby Jesus cry.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Should be pointing to Paranormal.

Or maybe Politics...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Super mods have super access so we'll have to wait for one to enlighten us, unless it's super secret.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

It's the "Live" forum. Victor mods it. I've no idea what it is though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I know but I can't say, they would get me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

the forum exists only in the fourth dimension where cats post pics of lolhumans and spam is something they eat. One of the admins is called devour and another is called sexsor but thats just a strange coincident thingie.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Aye. It's "Live". Ask Victor.

Forum 419 is the worrying one.

/me pimps forum 667.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Karoma wrote: »
    Aye. It's "Live". Ask Victor.
    Cheers, will do.
    Karoma wrote: »
    Forum 419 is the worrying one.
    The Santa Strike Force? Why? Expecting coal this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Ahh, so SSF is the most elaborate Nigerian scam yet?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Dear Sirs,

I am hoping this communication finds you in good health and I wish to offer my sincerest apologies for communicating with you in this way. My SON has recently been taken to HOSPITAL following a military action where the army has siezed control of my country. My SON has many many TOYS locked away in the national bank which we now cannot access unless we prove we are the owner. Please can you send me some TOYS to lodge to the bank to prove we are owners and we will in return offer you 10% of the TOYS as a token or our extreme gratitude and thanks.

Blessings be upon you and your family and please think of my SON in these troubling times.

Sincerely,

Mowagbalah Jones

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Kharn forgot to log out in the café again....

It is quite obvious to anyone with half a brain that forum 666 is the Private Admin Forum where they plot god knows what.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

Beruthiel wrote: »
    they plot god knows what.

Should that not be "they ploy the devil knows what"

Advertisement