Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Sweet Shop in Dublin

• 07-11-2007 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi fellow sweet lovers,
    I hope one of you can help me. I need to find a sweet shop in Dublin that still do the old quarter of sweets. You know the type with jars full of sweets. Is there any old sweet shops left in Dublin???

Thanks a mil!
    Buzzbuzzbuzz

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Kavanaghs on Aungier St - beside Dublin Business School. They used to be an old wonky shop complete with an old wonky man behind the counter. It's been 'revamped' but still does the sweeties afaik!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

I was up on Prussia St. in Stoneybatter there a few weeks ago, and I had to go into this shop, purely because it was yer typical ramshackle sort of shop with the old couple running it. From bales of briquettes to loose sausages to black plastic sacks, they seemed to have a bit of everything. Just don't for the life of me remember if they have the bon-bon type of dispensers (by the quarter)

Advertisement