Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Saw new Mazda 6 today wow

Options
  • 07-11-2007 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭

I saw a German reg rhd Mazda 6 this morning.

Could be a journo or something trying it out here.

Wow - they look famtastic in real life - even better than pics imo

Makes the Mondeo look huge and ugly and if the Mazda is dynamically as good as its cousin which it should be I reckon it will be a real winner.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

Saw one in flesh also, got to have a good nosey at it inside and out.

Very very nice indeed. Mazda have always been up there with styling imo - not over styled just sleek and neat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

first batches will be here on the 13th/14th Novermber, in your local dealers for those two days only. then i think its 10-14 days after that, the first delivery will be in.

specs in the range will be:
    exec
    exec se
    sport
    sport se
    Z-Sport

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

Táck wrote: »
    first batches will be here on the 13th/14th Novermber, in your local dealers for those two days only. then i think its 10-14 days after that, the first delivery will be in.

specs in the range will be:
    exec
    exec se
    sport
    sport se
    Z-Sport

you obviously work for mazda táck?

no my sister does and i'm also in the trade...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

Tack, any idea on prices yet?

I have a current model 6 and I'll be seriously considering the new model. The top spec diesel is currently 31,600ish so I presume it'll be up a grand or two. Any more and i'll be shopping elsewhere.

And 5 different spec levels? That's a bit OTT. There's usually 3...

• Advertisement

i cant imagine the top spec will be available any time soon. its fully loaded!

i'll ask her about prices but apparently no dealer really knows the full prices. i do know ireland is the first country in europe to be releasing them. makes a change!

Advertisement