Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lindt's Excellence Chili Chocolate

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

o'connaill's choc shop in cork make their own chilli chocolate and also chilli hotchocolates. the hot chocolate is a bizarre experiece, tastes like choc in themouth, feeling like burn when you swallow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Mmm. My two favourite foods. Can't wait to try it. Chilli jam is the shizzle too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

Interesting combination

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Ooh, must try. They do say to make a chilli dish - like chilli con carne - put a bit of chocolate into it because it helps the flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Yep its one of my favourite choc bars, though its more of a cherry filling with a very slight chilli taste.

• Advertisement

sharkman wrote: »
    Has anyone tried this , I got a bar today and its BOOOTTTIFUL .

Lindt’s Excellence Chili Chocolate .

It's very tasty! The chili flavour is not too overpowering just gives it a nice kick.

Just want to add I went looking for more spicy chocolate and found this,

http://www.dolfin.be/en/product_view.php?id=6&id_categorie=1&pm=4&page=5

I picked up a bar yesterday and it tastes amazing! I highly rate it... :)

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,322 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I had a dessert in South Africa which was really top quality vanilla ice cream topped with hot chocolate chili sauce. It was extraordinary in so many ways, the hot and cold contrast, the vanilla/chocolate mix, and then the burn at the back of the throat when you swallow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I bought something like that in Lidl a few months ago but it was disgusting. You really shouldn't mix the two together.

GDM wrote: »
    I bought something like that in Lidl a few months ago but it was disgusting. You really shouldn't mix the two together.

There is no comparison between the one in lidl and the Lindt bar.

Lindt is the only way to go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,997 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

cozmik wrote: »
    There is no comparison between the one in lidl and the Lindt bar.

Lindt is the only way to go!

Lindt is amazing. I can't believe somewhere could compare it with Lidl. Snigger......

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

GDM wrote: »
    I bought something like that in Lidl .

No comparison !!!

Advertisement