Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway car tuning?

Options
  • 07-11-2007 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hopefully sombody can help me out here.
    I'm looking for a crowd that advertise in the Eye cinema for engine remaps and the like. I forget the name of the company and can't find them in google.
    Or any other car tuning outfit in Galway people know of.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

TTM, they're out in Claregalway.

There's also Premier Motorsport in Westside although I think they're more fibreglass and isopon merchants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Snarler

Robbo wrote: »
    TTM, they're out in Claregalway.

There's also Premier Motorsport in Westside although I think they're more fibreglass and isopon merchants.

Cheers, any chance you can vouch for their work?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Sorry, the only people I've dealt with for dyno work have been Martin Treacy in Enfield and Stuart Hyland up North.

Advertisement