Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

<snip> car sales

• 07-11-2007 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I want to advice everyone in waterford and the rest of the country never to do business with <snip> car sale here in waterford.Yesterday 6/11/07 i had agreed with them to take in my car and have it repaired,i give them the keys for them to come and have it towed away.This was 10:00am,14:00 still the car sits outside the house.I call them up,''were on the way up now'' they say.16:00 and still the car sits outside the house.I call them up again.I get the height of abuse from them,saying i am hounding and badgering them.
    I find this impossible to understand or believe.Myself and my wife are very upset by this and i have contacted Hyundai main office here in Ireland which the have agreed to investigate.
    So thats all i have to say for now.
    K.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Well I'm glad you got that off your chest. Not sure it ws worth registering for though. More of a "I'll Phone Billy on WLR" moment I think.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭paul666

are they still going to collect your car?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

If you want to discuss this without mentioning the name of the company, feel free. Otherwise, please refrain from posting just to complain about a company.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Sully wrote: »
    If you want to discuss this without mentioning the name of the company, feel free. Otherwise, please refrain from posting just to complain about a company.

Thanks.

Why not?:confused: Eircom, ESB, NTL, Bord Gais, etc are all pilloried on these boards regularly. Why should smaller companies receive preferential treatment?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Sully wrote: »

Thanks.

how can anyone discuss it if no one can name the company?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

judging by the post its the hyundai waterford dealership not exactley a small company , dont think being named +shamed on boards(waterford city ) is going to rock hyundai sales across the globe but then again ya never know. now come to think of it i broke a window seven years ago and now the glass factory is closing down ....coincidence i dont think so!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ill double check, but im nearly sure there is a policy not permitting this type of discussion. Hang with me, ill double check.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

If the op wants to start a blog and bitch about the company leave them off, but personally I don't agree with new boards users bitching and naming companys on boards like the op has.

It smells of employee's from other companys,

OK if you want to discuss this, or anyother company, you can try the Consumer Issues forum. The mods there will decide whether or not to let such a topic continue, but its not appropriate discussion for this forum. Its a consumer issue, and I think that forum best suites.

Ill let the OP decide whether or not he wants to vent his anger and request feedback from the guys over on Consumer Issues.

Thanks for understanding - any questions, just PM.

Topic Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement