Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭deisemum

olaola wrote: »
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitchen_Nightmares

I didn't realise he did a US show too!!

/off to <snip>!

Yeah, it's the second episode I watched, Dillon's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

i stand corrected on two counts :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Oobie

I thought it was a new series but last nights episode was a repeat. Maybe I just missed the previous episodes first time round.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

It is a new series. Not sure why they repeated that episode though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

The last quarter was 'new' - kinda disappointed that they re-hashed so much of the old one! I was looking forward to some new juicy bits!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭BeansMeansHynes

Love the show also but was quite disappointed to see that last nights episode was a repeat. I didnt know there was an American Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares. Would def be good to see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Love the show also but was quite disappointed to see that last nights episode was a repeat.
    As olaola pointed out, the last 15mins had Gordan revisit the Fenwick Arms in June 2007. It did seem a bit odd doing a 45min re-hash/repeat though, but I was glad as I missed the last series.

Gotta say, last nights show was brilliant, althought It's obvious he's been told to use the F word a bit too much and pushed, and it's pretty annoying to be honest. I never watched any of his shows before last night.

Watched it last night, I had it recorded.

I'd say your man Brian is a tough man to work for 'off the camera'. At least the chef he had was interested, poor chap crying and all.

120hrs/week
    *amazed*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Caught the repeat of this last night. Hadn't seen the original so thoroughly enjoyed it.

What amazes me is how in debt these people can get and still continue with the business. Last night's crew were quarter of a million in the hole and hadn't thrown in the towel. Honestly, I don't know that I could get out of bed with that kind of debt hanging over my head.

Your spot on about that chef Mr. Magnolia, very loyal.

Seems like next week's show is a repeat too. Must be running out of people willing to put up with Ramsey's crap. Boo-urns.

Earthhorse wrote: »

Seems like next week's show is a repeat too.

You sure?? I can't remember seeing that one before. It is in Spain or somewhere like that.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I've seen it too. He has his place robbed at one stage iirc.

Yeah, I've seen it too. He has his place robbed at one stage iirc.

I missed that one - cool, at least it will be new to me :)

Not too sure about this re-visit malarkey though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

From the Daily express

Next time Gordon Ramsay drop into his local indian restaurant for a takeaway , he should watch out in case somthing nasty is added to his chicken Bhuna by an aggrieved cook .Fot the outspoken chef has slammed the standard of british curry houses ,saying :

'' i cringe when i go into an indian restaurant and see a six foot long menu with 180 dishs on it ,encased in laminated plastic so that it can be wiped clean of dribble .'' What it means is they've got a massive vat of all -purpose curry bubbling away ,into which they drop a bit of powder at the last moement to create the sauce flavor ordered '' .

:D he he , oh gordon , you are living dangerously .

Advertisement