Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

road traffic accident demo yesterday

Options
  • 07-11-2007 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

did anyone get any photos of the r.t.a demo carried out by the fire service yesterday. i was one of the firefighters involved in it and we would like to get a couple of the photos for our photo collection.

hope the message of the day got through....

if anyone has any they can contact me here and ill forward on my e-mail address..

thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Sure do.. ill put them up for you now. Students Union members also took photos, if you want I can ask for them to be sent.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

http://www.mediafire.com/?03x01dd0jy9

Ill take more of the demo in College St. Tramore for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭portlairge

excellent if you could get some from the students union it would be great..

excellent pics sully ill check back tomorrow to get the ones from college st campus .
    i wont be at that one tomorrow as im on duty at 6pm.

you caught me working in a couple of those ones. ha ha.

again many thanks

Any type of shots in particular you want?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Is that you Mick ?

Are ye running one tomorrow in the College Street Campus ?

Paddy@CIRL wrote: »
    Is that you Mick ?

Are ye running one tomorrow in the College Street Campus ?
    Yes one is going tommrow in the college street campus. Either at 12 or 2 - im not to sure just yet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Are they doing it on Friday aswell?? I thought I heard something about it being on Friday sometime too.

Not in the main campus anyway..

yea paddy its me..do u have a couple of snaps for me..

and sully any shots will do just some of the lads workin always look good in the photo cabinet.

the last demo from ther fire service and emt's is on today in the college st campus not sure what time.

thanks again for all yer help lads..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Yeah one shoe was placed for every road death this year ( or last year I cant remember) .

OK here are what I took for college street:-
    http://www.mediafire.com/?4b3yg13bm2b

I also took about 4 videos of the work in college street, if anyone wants them just shout and ill upload.

Ill be in with the union tommrow with everything I have so ill get what they have to for both occasions.

Cheers.

Sully wrote: »
    OK here are what I took for college street:-
    http://www.mediafire.com/?4b3yg13bm2b

I also took about 4 videos of the work in college street, if anyone wants them just shout and ill upload.

Ill be in with the union tommrow with everything I have so ill get what they have to for both occasions.

Cheers.

excellent sully thanks , some good shots of the boys"blue and white watches" at work. look forward to seeing the ones from the student union.
    again thnks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Your going to kill me Mick, thought it was on at two, went to lunch early, came back and the chop had been done, only have photos of the wreck if you want them at all ?

Paddy@CIRL wrote: »
    Your going to kill me Mick, thought it was on at two, went to lunch early, came back and the chop had been done, only have photos of the wreck if you want them at all ?

It was originaly advertised for 2, but was changed at the last miniute to 12 (at least a day or two before). It was a cut down version, I think due to the fact the firefighters were on call and no other crew were available (in Ambulances etc).

no prob lads thanks for everything very much appreciated.

Advertisement