Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can we find you?

Options
  • 07-11-2007 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭

When I go out I can be found in most any pub in the cc but I would most often be found in my local; Blue Note and then later in Roisin Dubh.
    Since these two pubs have covered smoking areas it just makes sense :D oh, and they're within crawling distance of my house.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Morbid.Angel

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

Usually the cellar, followed by gpo or cuba :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭kf1920

Not been out much since i moved to college but it used to be:
    The Goalpost
    The hole in the Wall
    Living Room

Followed by: (usually)
    CP's
    Cuba

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i rarely drink in pubs sue to my cheap friends, so i'll be found somewhere on the westside with a six pack and the cuba.
    though if theres football on i'll be in the cellar

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Used by sallys everynight but not since about 2003 :D ... these days I'm rarely out but when I am out its either Roisins / Monroes (pizza) or that new place number 9 ? on the docks ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

Usually start off with a bottle of B in one of the lads apt's.

Then sometimes into a pub (Kings Head usually) followed by Halo/sometimes CPs.

But, always, always, ALWAYS end up at Charcoal Grill. Its like some drunken radar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

o'connells pretty much all the time. suits me to the ground as i live nearby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Sally's all the way then to Monroe's then to The Roisin for "convenience"*:D

convenience= Kebab House!:):D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

The Cottage, Aras na Gael, Neachtains or The Crane for a quiet pint or 2.

The Blue Note, Bierhaus or Roisin at weekends.

I like to vary things a lot ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

My usual night out *rare now days* would be the King's Head and the Roisin Dubh, or where ever there's some good live Rock Music.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Not much out any more, but the college bar, friends' houses then somewhere down the west or Cuba.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Bell tower of St Nicholas' Church, reloading, cackling, cleansing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Could be anywhere from O'Connells to O'Connors, and all points in between, including, but not limited to, PJs, Roisin, Massimo, Bazaar, Front Door, Neachtains, Dew Drop, Buskers, Freeneys, Murphys, Taaffes...

but then I don't drink much ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Mostly The Front Door, Buskers & Halo, mostly...

And occasionally DeBurgos as Biko discovered Saturday night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

usually in a little house down the Claddagh... apart from that if i'm in the mood for Hoegaarden it'll be either the Bierhaus, or the Roisín after, but if i feel i can stomach the usual sh*te I'll probably be in upstairs Cuba.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Usually start off with a bottle of B in one of the lads apt's.

Then sometimes into a pub (Kings Head usually) followed by Halo/sometimes CPs.

But, always, always, ALWAYS end up at Charcoal Grill. Its like some drunken radar.

i was wondering how many posts it would take before the B word was mentioned.

usually house drinking and then into any place but usually cp/halo/living room

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Roisins, Neachtains, on occasion the Blue Note...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Kings Head, Skeff followed by Cuba/GPO/Karma/CPs depending on night

Roisin's, Blue Note, Kings Head.. I rarely go out drinking though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

Drinking in Corrib Village, then maybe the Hole in the Wall before Cuba/GPO.
    Munroe's for nearly every Celtic match, and Richardson's whenever I'm in town (got 2 mates who work in there).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Dalfiatach

Sally's most nights, followed by the Roisin's.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

YORE MA's house

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

not from galway, but whenever im down can be found everywhere.....goalpost,hole in the wall, skeff, front door, .....where else....oh college bar :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

The Quays, Kings Head, Taafes, Living Room usually followed by Cuba or Cp's. GPO if I feel like drowning my sorrows!! But for quiet drinks I love the Bierhaus, Bazaar or anywhere with trad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Snarler

At home ball-deep in my woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

Wednesday's Cellar for open mic

Weekends in the city - Kings Head, Sally's, Front Door, Dew Drop, often followed by dancing my arse off in The Quays or somewhere
    Weekends in Oranmore - Brewery and Route 66

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭nonamemark

usually sallys and the roisin although im getting fond of massimos lately, havnt been to a club in a long, long time and i plan to keep it that way. i was actually standing at the door of gpo last night but my common sence kicked in and i walked away

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭padraig71

Quays on Friday, Spanish Arch on Sunday, Sheridan's on Tuesday. Hard to beat the recklessly spontaneous nightlife of the working musician. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Mostly Roisin Dubh these days don;t have a particular day usually 3 nights a week though, can't beat it. Have a few in the Bierhaus on thurs nights usually. Occasionally The living Room or Front Door at weekends but they are too packed with hens and stags. I like the cellar too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

A bottle of B by the canal then wherever,i ain't fussy as long as its not the same places all the time.

Advertisement