Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ZP: Zelda Phantom Hourglass Review

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

rofl good one!!:D

Half life source....lol

p/s:strangely i believe he is one of those big Nintendo fans for unknown reason....he made the review for life,but secretly spending countless hours on Zelda/Metroid/Mario LMAO

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

He's losing his touch :(

But lol at the ending, look in the credits ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Lollers harsh but true.
    I have been reluctant to admit Phantom Hourglass has been 'resting' for the last week or so after I had to do that god-damn dungeon AGAIN, but at least Yhatzee agrees with me.
    It's a fantastic game, but probably the only Zelda to date to really make me realise some of the flaws. That god-damn Ocean King's temple...:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Brilliant review, if not quite as funny as last week.

It seems to be a big tattoo to dare criticise a Zelda game and I expected him to sing its praises but once again he's taken the high ground and wasn't afraid to be brutally honest while other reviewers fall for the hype of big titles. He pretty much said what I've thought for ages about Zelda games in general, I've no intention of picking up this particular one.

Also reminded me I need to get back to Okami though, I got distracted by Crackdown back when I was playing through it...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

steviec wrote: »
    It seems to be a big tattoo to dare criticise a Zelda game
    No, this is a big tattoo.

Criticising a Zelda game is just plain silly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Erm, taboo even.

*shuffles away*

Advertisement