Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Little Nicky Hogan going down?

• 07-11-2007 7:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭

Clearwater, Florida �" Nicholas Bollea was arrested minutes ago for Reckless Driving Involving Serious Bodily Injury. He will be transported to the Pinellas County Jail when this happens. He will be transported to the Pinellas County Jail when this happens.

Bollea, who is the son of wrestler Hulk Hogan, was involved in a high-speed crash in August that left his friend critically injured. 22-year-old John Graziano III remains in the hospital, reportedly on life support.

Police have been investigating the crash, but up until this point, no charges had been filed. Investigators say Bollea was racing his Toyota Supra against a Dodge Viper when he lost control and crashed into a tree.

The driver of the Dodge Viper, 22-year-old Daniel Jacobs, has been issued a court summons for Reckless Driving.

In addition to Reckless Driving Involving Serious Bodily Injury, Bollea is also charged with: Use of a motor vehicle in commission of a felony, A person under the age of 21 operating a vehicle with a breath-alcohol level of .02 or higher, and illegal window tint.

Nick's rep, Adam Handelsman, EVP of 5WPR, issued the following statement to TMZ "Nick and the entire Hogan Bollea family are saddened that criminal charges have been filed in regards to the tragic single car accident on August 26, 2007. Nick will meet and answer these charges in the appropriate arena * a court of law."

The statement continues. "The family's primary focus and concern still remains for the continued recovery of Nick's longtime friend John Graziano. The Bolleas will also continue to stand by the Graziano family and help them in any way they can. The tragedy to both families is compounded by the fact that unfortunately John was not wearing his seatbelt. Thankfully, Nick was wearing his. Because of what happened to John, the entire Bollea family will make it a priority to increase public awareness about the importance of always wearing your seatbelt. There has been much speculation as to the speed and wet road conditions surrounding this accident. Although all the evidence has not been evaluated, preliminary reports from the experts indicate that this was not, in fact, a high-speed accident. Because Nick is still a juvenile and has no prior criminal record, we are disappointed that he is being charged as an adult offender. However, we are confident that the evidence will demonstrate that this was an accident. We ask all who follow these events to keep an open mind as to the facts until they have been ultimately determined. Finally, we thank all who have prayed for John's recovery and ask for your continued support and prayers."

(He always came across as a little **** and a 17 year old shouldn't be driving a car like that, it's nice how they blame the guy in the coma too, I know he should have been wearing a seatbelt but still!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

We caught up with Terry Bollea tohear his comments

Terry Bollea: Hey duude,my son the little Nickster isn't going to prison maaaan.

Reporter:Terry this isn't Hogan Knows Best,this is real life.Nick is goiing to prison.

Terry:Not while my name is Hulk Hogan he's not.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Sorry dude, not one of your better efforts this time around :(
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,850 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

OHHHHHH....blackbelt got burned !!!!

Not a burn, just constructive criticism and pointing out that he is capable of funnier :)
    Stop trying to stir it.

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

I haven't done Vinces Diary in years,I got caught up with work etc and then kinda forgot about it.I actually forgot most of the storlyline ie what was going to happen next week.

I'm thinking of getting a sticky with a team of writers.Anybody in?:D:D

• Advertisement

I'm out, it's hard enough to come out with enough jokes/shocking statements for the podcast as it is!! ;)

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

To me there's something wrong when you can argue "but he's a juvenile!" when he was driving a car and drinking alcohol

Not to mention the fact that he's a celebrity's kid. That means he can get away with anything, right?

VR!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan's son Nick was released yesterday afternoon to his parents after posting $10,000 bond. Nick's arrest has gained a lot of media coverage including being picked up by the Associated Press.

What a surprise

10 grand! Given Hogans current personal situation, he's lost a lot of cash this year. Don't be surprised if Vince makes him an offer for a lot of money for a Mania 24 appearance. And if that is the case, the likes of krudler and co are gonna get some bang for their buck when his entrance music plays.

VR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭joepenguin

10 grand! Given Hogans current personal situation, he's lost a lot of cash this year.
    VR!

how did he lose a lot of cash?

Didn't his home get burgled earlier this year? I'm sure the stuff that got taken wasn't cheap tack! ;)

VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Should of wore a seatbelt, especially in a high powered car like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭joepenguin

Didn't his home get burgled earlier this year? I'm sure the stuff that got taken wasn't cheap tack! ;)

VR!

indeed, especially the hogan grill :D

wonder if theres been any update on the friend on life support

joepenguin wrote: »
    wonder if theres been any update on the friend on life support

Just that he's still in a coma but is improving, and he's likely to have severe brain damage and to remain in care for the rest of his life

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brethitmanhart

I would not try burgle Hogans house of all people, he would kill you...
    It's sad that someone is on life support and has ruined his life....stupid racing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

whats hogan gonna do?point his finger at you until you stop taking his stuff? one punch would distract him long enough as his ridiculous nonselling of it would give you plenty of time to leg it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Didn't this happen months ago, or did I imagine it?

I'm fairly sure I didn't imagine it.

OP, have you got a link for that story?

The incident went down about over two months ago (date already listed in this thread) but i guess it took that time for it to go to court.

Guess Hogans people weren't as good as he'd thought.
    VR!

The court case isn't expected to be finished for a year

• Advertisement

A Year? Who'd he get? OJ Simpsons and Michael Jacksons solicitors?!
    It was a car crash! A f*cking DUI!

VR!

Advertisement