Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arts ???? (subject)

• 07-11-2007 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Has anyone studied these subjects in any year at NUIM :
    1. Psychology
    2. History
    3. Economics

describe what you think of these subject , teaching , hours , easy or hard , etc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭redenemyjoe

economics, in first year now, finding sweetman to be incredibly difficult to learn from (obv. she knows what she's talking about, i just cant take it in), and as a resut having major difficulty graspin anything except sleep in her lectures!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭pwee

Economics at Maynooth is well regarded in the workplace. You would need a certain level of mathematical ability. Defo need analytical skills and the ability to work thru things one piece at at time while keeping the big picture in mind. Contrary to popular opinion the staff in the eco dept are really helpful. If u make an honest effort then they will always have their door open to u. They hate dodges tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Woop_01

Thnx all folkes :) for the help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Woop_01

pwee wrote: »
    Economics at Maynooth is well regarded in the workplace. You would need a certain level of mathematical ability. Defo need analytical skills and the ability to work thru things one piece at at time while keeping the big picture in mind. Contrary to popular opinion the staff in the eco dept are really helpful. If u make an honest effort then they will always have their door open to u. They hate dodges tho.
    economics, in first year now, finding sweetman to be incredibly difficult to learn from (obv. she knows what she's talking about, i just cant take it in), and as a resut having major difficulty graspin anything except sleep in her lectures!

Did you do economics for the leaving cert by the way ??? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭roxychix

did history the whole four years i spent at maynooth great department great lecturers and good choice of electives did all of john bradelys electives excellent choice for me anyway

• Advertisement
Advertisement