Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ticket question

Options
  • 07-11-2007 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

hi lads

me,my best mate and girlfriend are thinking of heading over to the sunderland game in january.me and my mate have memberships but the girlfriend doesn't.if we have to wait for a week after members only tickets go on sale until the members and guest ones are on sale will we still get decent seats or will we even be sure of tickets at all?any help would be appreciated..cheers

Paddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

you'll be doing well to get three seats together for the game raul after waiting for a week. the tickets are selling much quicker this year ive noticed. at the moment thats one of the games im planning on going to but if that changes i have a membership or two spare that you can use. i'll know soon enough if i can make it over that weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

RingoSpur wrote: »
    you'll be doing well to get three seats together for the game raul after waiting for a week. the tickets are selling much quicker this year ive noticed. at the moment thats one of the games im planning on going to but if that changes i have a membership or two spare that you can use. i'll know soon enough if i can make it over that weekend
    Don't they ask you for your membership cards now when you pick up your tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

I got an extra one for Wigan game but they posted it to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

Im not too sure if they ask you for the card for collections i no they didnt last year. But this year they've been posting my tickets to me so i haven't collected them yet this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Last year ticket collections were from the Paxton Road windows and all you were supposed to show was the credit card used to book the tickets.

As said above, looks like they post them out now anyway so not an issue.

If you're bringing a bird in on a bloke's membership, try leaving it until just before kick off. You're supposed to show your members card with your ticket going in, but they won't bother looking at the card if there's loads still queueing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement