Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone found a wallet?

• 07-11-2007 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭

Sorta redish brown in colour, probably lost in the canteen or sports hall, has bank card and student card in it, and a little money.

Kinda desperate to get it back as I need the student card for my exam tomorrow.

Roisin

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Don't worry about not having your student card, bring some other photo id if you have it and even if ya don't, you're not going to be stopped from doing it.

Also check lost and found in the arts block

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

got it back ^_^

Lucky girl? Lost and found or otherwise?

Why aren't you out like any self respecting sudent? It's thursday!!!

I could have asked you the same thing! I was exhausted and poor. Purse was in the canteen office.

*Stays in on a Friday night also*

Man, I have a problem.

• Advertisement

I am not a student and am jobless so... that's my reason. Also sitting in on a friday night.

The fun starts here...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Friday nights are over-rated! *works fridays* It's all about the midweek nights!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Yep, I'm also staying in tonight.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,833 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

If you find another wallet, give it to me, I'm broke.

Grant cheque bebeh, yeah!

But of course, its a Thursday and I'm staying in tonight. Well, working then going to bed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement