Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gears of War for the PC

Options
  • 07-11-2007 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,

first post, just joined so go easy on me.

Looking forward to GOW for the PC, played it already on xbox 360 and thought it was a super game from gameplay right through to the graphics.

I understood that it was due on releae this friday but when i went into the game dawson street franchise they were not sure if it was due out on said day.

Has anyone any details or confirmation on this? if so do you know how much its retailing for? I am too lazy to wait and bother ordering online despite the saving it would make.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

According to play.com it is now available to buy online. So I don't see why most game or gamestop stores would not have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Irish_Rogue

tuxy wrote: »
    According to play.com it is now available to buy online. So I don't see why most game or gamestop stores would not have it.

Yeah thats what I reckoned also but I would have though being on release this Friday they would have had some in stock already to sell on the release date.

Cheers for the reply

Advertisement