Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone.ie

Options
  • 07-11-2007 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place but anyone notice how slow www.vodafone.ie has got after their recent upgrade? I mean its virtually unusable now...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Yes, it's dreadful.

I find it's a little less slow on IE than firefox, but still sh1te.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Dunno maybe its just me but the newer website seems to run better for me than old, though I hate the overly elaborateness.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

moving to mobiles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭vodafoneproblem

Yeah, it's been awful for me too since the move.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

I was ordering a porting pack and took me about 10 minutes the site was so slow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,483 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Yeah the website is disgraceful sometimes - can take up to ten minutes just to send a webtext :(
    Seems grand now, but it can be shockingly inept on occasion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭artvandelay

It's even worse browsing with safari. Stuff disappears and reappears in different places when you click on it. Don't want to make the site too reliable too, people might just use there web texts a bit too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 bondgate

Vodafone should be RUN OUT OF IRELAND, I switched to Vodafone recently and found they are a load of CROOKS, they scam your credit every way they can. I can't wait to use up my current credit and get FAR FAR FAR away from VODAFONE. I am disgusted to think such a crowd of crooks is allowed to operate in Ireland.

Advertisement