Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Pick one FFS highsec or lowsec??

Options
  • 07-11-2007 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭

Man i really need to choose one and not both. Its costing me too much in mistakes.

Tonight is the third time ive jumped from a .3 system into a .8 system while pirating.

its really starting to piss me off the mistakes i make that end up costing me alot of time and isk.

I had a really fun nights hunting and then as im finishing up i have to do this.

:mad::mad:

rant over!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Empire space is for fags tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Your a fag tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Binomate wrote: »
    Empire space is for fags tbh.

Pretty weak troll man, you're capable of so much more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Low Sec!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Low Sec tbh, but hauler alt needed if your piwating :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Surely the solution would be to go into deep 0.0 space so you're unlikely to jump to high space until you actually mean to?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

farohar wrote: »
    Surely the solution would be to go into deep 0.0 space so you're unlikely to jump to high space until you actually mean to?

Also in 0.0 you don't take standings hits, so even if you were to jump into High-sec you wouldn't get concordokkened :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

R0ot wrote: »
    Also in 0.0 you don't take standings hits, so even if you were to jump into High-sec you wouldn't get concordokkened :D

Have seen a few people with awful security standings in pods in high sec space, never found out if they intentionally went into high sec in pods or ended up in pods after.
    So can you podkill someone in 0.0 without any impact to your security standings?

farohar wrote: »
    Have seen a few people with awful security standings in pods in high sec space, never found out if they intentionally went into high sec in pods or ended up in pods after.
    So can you podkill someone in 0.0 without any impact to your security standings?

Yes you can pod people in 0.0 without a sec hit, you get no sec hits in 0.0 at all. I often traval through empire in my pod because of my bad sec, so yeah they would be intentionally going into high sec in their pods.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Why would they do that though? You can't buy anything and bring it back. Only reason I can think of is that they might be traveling through empire to get to the 0.0 on the other side?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Could have clone jumped to empire for some empire based Op, to contract something which is damaged (you have to physically go to the station and repair it first), to buy a capital ship (most people won't have empire alts who can fly these), the biggest one though is probablly clone jumping to buy and start training skills. That way when you clone jump back the skills are still there. Or, like you said, could be moving an implanted clone to the other end of the galaxy and is currently moving towards a low sec exit.

Theres lots of reasons you see flashy red pods in high sec :P

Zillah wrote: »
    Why would they do that though? You can't buy anything and bring it back. Only reason I can think of is that they might be traveling through empire to get to the 0.0 on the other side?

You answered your own question there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

What's in your sig Darc? I can't make it out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Its the char in the game Portal.. hes after opening a portal that leads out of a concord builitin board :)

mamolian wrote: »
    Its the char in the game Portal.. hes after opening a portal that leads out of a concord builitin board :)
    Have you even played portal? It's a 'she'. Not a 'he'.

Binomate wrote: »
    Have you even played portal? It's a 'she'. Not a 'he'.

He's right you know.

BTW whats your Eve char called, just curious?

Uzec.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 css1

I was fighting a nasty piewat not too long ago, and he jumped to high sec.... by the time i got there, he was in a pod.... 1 rapier down the tubes!! :D

Advertisement