Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Winter smith

• 08-11-2007 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

missus got me this and i havent read any of the Mac feegle books dont want to touch it till i get the previous 2.

But absence of discworld books makes me want to read it, should i or wait till i get the other 2?

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

They are discworld books...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 minxmad

read the other two first. though they are discworld books, a lot will be clearer if you read them in sequence, they are brilliant books and the nac mac feegles are hilarious, enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

meant absence in the havent read one in ages way :o

ordered the 1st 2 shall read them in order.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Yes, you will have to read the first couple, top of my head, We free men and hat full of sky, not sure of the order but they do set up the main character and the reasons that she does what she does. I like G Weatherwax in these books too, she is a bit different than we see her in the other books.

Advertisement