Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan Radio's and speaker system..

Options
  • 08-11-2007 2:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭

I own a 2006 Nissan almera. I'm thinking of changing stereo and also installing some new speakers in the rear (at the cheapest way possible). The speakers seem straight forward, put them into the boot cover, move the wires off the original speakers to the new one and hey presto.
    The trouble wit getting a radio is it has a damn 'N-form' dash (pic attached) so the radio is all connected to de a/c i think??
    Is there radio's that can work behind the dash through the 'n-form' face without messing things up?

Also in regards to the speakers. Would there be an issue doing what i want to? Would they be compatable with the standard radio?

Links would be nice to anything with nissan radios that can be changed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

just realised i forgot to attach the pic....sorry! :)

Advertisement