Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

confused!

Options
  • 08-11-2007 5:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

I'm quite confused as I tried accessing the sex and sexuality forum and I'm banned from there?

how can this be as ive never posted a thread or replied to a post there, ever?

:confused:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Had the same confusion myself only yesterday.

You aren't banned, you just don't have access to the forum. It's not open to the public, you gotta be a registered user (pay to play kinda job) or be a mod to have access

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

you should see some of the kinky pics users post of themselves in that forum. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Given what you said about someone deserving aids on the PI forum I doubt anyone will be inclined to give you access to S&S

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Teddi wrote: »
    I'm quite confused as I tried accessing the sex and sexuality forum and I'm banned from there?

You have to request access to that forum.

A couple of threads away...

Gordie,
    This thread is all your fault!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

GAH! Re-stickied!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

lollerific

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

This thread would probably have been started anyway.

Advertisement