Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rappelz

Options
  • 08-11-2007 8:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

For those who are into mmorpgs rappelz is a great free2play. it has a very large download though.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I tried this a long while back. After about 20 minutes I was bored to tears. Still, its got one of the highest ratings of the free to play MMO's but all I can say is... mneh.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

Ivan wrote: »
    I tried this a long while back. After about 20 minutes I was bored to tears. Still, its got one of the highest ratings of the free to play MMO's but all I can say is... mneh.

the game was quite boring alrite but since the expansion to rappelz 4 its gotten much better. theyve completely redone the skills system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Rubber Ducky

i tried it for a while too but there was too much farming, it got really boring even with the nice new skill system in E4 so if u like farming try it, if u prefer compeditive and fun gaming get guild wars

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Thats somewhat ironic really, as it was only the farming I enjoyed in Guild wars. Not only was it very difficult to get into fun and competitive PvP but when I did, I found it was a kinda crap :p

Doing UW/etc., especially 2 man with 55 hp monk and SS/SV necro was ALOT of fun :)
    Then the 5 man green-farming, cog-holding, dwarf-raping farm-fest who's name escapes me was even better... but alas, all of that is gone :(

I have never gone back to Rappelz though, cant imagine I will. Personally, I find solid gameplay is more important than a nifty graphics engine and in that respect alone I'd rather play alot of different muds than Rappelz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Rubber Ducky

Farming in GW is fun alrite but in rappelz it was like go kill 10 tigers and 10 chickens then come back for your reward and get a quest to kill 20 tigers and 20 chickens and soo on. it was fun at the start but got boring fast as the monsters got rarer and u needed to kill more.

Still GW is better :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement