Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Final Week Eircom League action!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Congrats to Cobh on their promotion. And the premier division had better look out for Davin O Neill. Class player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

don't ask me how Wexford Yoofs won with 3 goals by planting 11 men on their goal line for 90 minutes, glad season is over and even more glad i'll never see some of those pathetic overpaid wasters wearing a Shels shirt ever again :)

must say what a job Stephen Henderson has done at Cobh, fair play to them i didnt think they'd do it! manager of the year for me

harsh on Longford, players did their club proud but who if anyone is going to be still there next season for them in the 1st?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Dont think anything was harsh on Longford. Their blatant unprofessionalism is what cost them. Might feel sorry for the players and fans, but the guys behind the scenes blew it for the rest of them.

Anyway, they will win the cup, and get €100k, so they are no pities ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

gimmick wrote: »
    Dont think anything was harsh on Longford. Their blatant unprofessionalism is what cost them. Might feel sorry for the players and fans, but the guys behind the scenes blew it for the rest of them.
    yeah that was what i was pointing to, the players and the fans don't deserve it, Longford were certainly not the worst team in the Premier this season but as seen with Rovers and Shels in recent years you have to have your house in order or the consequences deserve to be harsh

Advertisement