Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor to 3g network?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

iPhone! man i hate you! :D Im in process of trying to get iPhone from states, what you think of it so far?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

What's the N73 pricing like for upgrades?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

tw0nk wrote: »
    iPhone! man i hate you! :D Im in process of trying to get iPhone from states, what you think of it so far?

It's excellent. Internet is brilliant, and plenty fast on EDGE (using Meteor EDGE). Best GUI ever.

Prices for E65 and N73 are 149/129 depending on tariff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

That's the min price or the max price chrislad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Got an E65 in CPW today for €79 upgrade on Talk 300 - they didn't have the N73 and knew nothing about it - they did have the Samsung G600 also for €179 - nice looking phone - kinda sorry I didn't wait for the N73 though, camera is ****e on the E65

• Advertisement

ciaranfo wrote: »
    That's the min price or the max price chrislad?

Yup.

Meteor got a new catalog today. Phones for January/New Year. Shows G600 and K850i.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Very nice prices! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭storka

chrislad wrote: »
    E65 and N73 Music Edition in stores now. Told ya :)

What stores is this? Went into the one in Omni looking for the N73 but the guy said he wasn't expecting it until the new year when they were launching 3G.

Clonmel has some. All the Limerick stores and Grafton St. Probably more than that as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭storka

Clonmel has some. All the Limerick stores and Grafton St. Probably more than that as well.

Cool thanks I'll check out town so!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭DonFred

Yup.

Meteor got a new catalog today. Phones for January/New Year. Shows G600 and K850i.

Are you serious that Meteor have the new Samsung G600?? Sure you dont mean U600?? I really want the G600 looks nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

DonFred wrote: »
    Are you serious that Meteor have the new Samsung G600?? Sure you dont mean U600?? I really want the G600 looks nice

Yep saw it myself they had it for sale in CPW nice looking phone free bluetooth headset with it as well.

DonFred wrote: »

They don't have it yet (the Meteor stores). The catalog says New Year, New Phones and shows the E65, K850i and G600.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Just got myself the N73 on upgrade in metoer in blanch yesterday for 129 ,good little phone nightmare changing my contacts to it though from my w810i....also they said the 3g was not going live until the end of january

Advertisement