Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found: Black Lab X Limerick

• 08-11-2007 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭

Female. Crecora area.

PM me if you are missing same.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭liam1204

did you find the lab's owner yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭~Thalia~

liam1204 wrote: »
    did you find the lab's owner yet?

Hi Liam,
    Unfortunately not, she is a real beauty spend 3 nights with us and our dog and she was dropped to B&B at the Limerick Animal Welfare kennels on Saturday morning from where she will hopefully find a new home or will be recognised by her owners!
    Thanks for asking! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭macshadow

Have they named her DUBH by any chance?

Yes, Dubh, that's her. I named her. She is JET black with the glossiest coat you EVER saw. She is on the LAW website now looking for her new home. I only wish I could have kept her myself! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭macshadow

ya thats where i saw her,she looks a gorgeous little thing.
    Fingers x for her:)

• Advertisement

Oh she is ADORABLE and great with other dogs herself and my GSD got on like a house on fire! Our house was like a Wrestle mania tournament since Wednesday last. Actually the pic on the web doesn't even do her justice she is THAT gorgeous. Can't believe someone isn't missing her like crazy!

hey thalia,
    dubhs a lovely dog. i have a lab cross called peig and she's the friendliest dog. i'd say she's related to dubh. i'd love to get her a companion. i have to admit if peig went missing i would'nt know what to do.
    she got out on us during the summer and ran off. she was only 6 months old at the time and was gone for an hour.
    we (myself and my girlfriend in a panic after nearly an hour) were in the car searching for her when we saw in the distance a black shape jumping up and down beside some people. when we pulled up beside them we were glad to see that it was peig. my girlfriend jumped out of the car, as she was putting her into the backseat i head her say
    "get into the car you naughty puppy and there's a smell of drink of ye"
    i was in stitches until i realised that there WAS actually a smell of drink of her. the two couples she was hanging out with were feeding her beer and popcorn.
    i was just glad we got her back.
    i hope dubh finds a nice home or her previous owners find her soon.

liam1204 wrote: »
    hey thalia,
    dubhs a lovely dog. i have a lab cross called peig and she's the friendliest dog. i'd say she's related to dubh. i'd love to get her a companion. i have to admit if peig went missing i would'nt know what to do.
    she got out on us during the summer and ran off. she was only 6 months old at the time and was gone for an hour.
    we (myself and my girlfriend in a panic after nearly an hour) were in the car searching for her when we saw in the distance a black shape jumping up and down beside some people. when we pulled up beside them we were glad to see that it was peig. my girlfriend jumped out of the car, as she was putting her into the backseat i head her say
    "get into the car you naughty puppy and there's a smell of drink of ye"
    i was in stitches until i realised that there WAS actually a smell of drink of her. the two couples she was hanging out with were feeding her beer and popcorn.
    i was just glad we got her back.
    i hope dubh finds a nice home or her previous owners find her soon.

Ah thanks Liam, I hope she does too. She is a real beaut of a dog and I cried bitter tears at letting her go on Saturday. I knew if I fostered her for much longer I would not be able to part with her. She will make some lucky person a FAB pet and she get's on great with other dogs which is always a good thing. My own dog and herself were the best of pals. My dog is the 'pet of the week' on the Limerick animal welfare homepage so you can see how spoilt she is!
    Are you in the Limerick area also?

Thanks, Lisa.

hi lisa,
    no i'm over in lucan, dublin. just seen magic on the l a w website. she looks great. and she has a cool job in the lorry.

its funny we got a rescue dog around the same time from the dspca in dublin and our puppy is 11 months old too.

liam

Advertisement