Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing Machine User Manual

• 08-11-2007 11:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,

I desperately need a User Guide for a Whirlpool AWM 321 washing machine. I can't retrieve off whirlpool.com as I can't get the model no/it doesn't recognise the model numbers I entered. All I really need is to see the writing on the front panel of the machine so I can see what setting gets me what spin cycle as all the info regarding spins etc. is wiped off/blurred.

Thanks
    Toriacht

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Try here:
    http://www.whirlpool.co.uk/app.cnt/whr/en_GB/pageid/pgsrvifuhome001/ifu/home

I got a choice of instructions just searching for AWM 321 - hope one helps you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 toriacht

thanks for your reply,

it's a document for the corectmachine all right but not the one i need. it's more of a general quick ref doc for use and install. I need a more detailed user guide...

Thanks for looking though...

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I've a AWM321 as it happens. I don't have the manual for it though.

Is this what you're looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 fabrico

Can someone please help before a I go nuts entirely and advise how to work the dryer on the above model. When I set it to dry (dryer timer and wool dry) it won't dry. I am wasting lots of electricity and ending up with still wet clothes. If someone knows where I can get a manual for said machine, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

fabrico wrote: »
    When I set it to dry (dryer timer and wool dry) it won't dry. I am wasting lots of electricity and ending up with still wet clothes.
    Try doing the above & putting the Half-Load button on & see if that works.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 fabrico

thanks. I will try that , but it is supposed to go from the wash straight to the drying mode.

Advertisement