Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Pepper

• 08-11-2007 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭

does anyone know of any irish website that sells dr pepper cans?the drinkshop one based in england does but i was looking for more than just the original flavour.Two local shops used to stock it but its getting harder and harder to find

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Moved.

You might get some help in Snacks & Sweets raven :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭BArra

spar shops sell the dr pepper 500ml bottles... never spotted a can of the stuff though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Ughh..vile vile drink!!!
    Required taste obviously:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭cazzy

Ive seen it in shops in Dublin a good bit.
    Hate the taste of it though. It s like Cherry Coke - yuck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

There used to be a shop in Dublin that stocked American goods. I remember going in and leaving with slabs of Dr Pepper cans and Mountain Dew. Think it closed down... Either that or I forgot where it was.

Dr Pepper from the can = win. My fave drink.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Eww Noooo. It's nothing like Cherry coke. Dr Pepper is like Devils pee.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Dr Pepper is nice.

Used to love mountain dew. Was recently in Iceland and had a bad experience with mountain dew and vodka!

Advertisement