Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a hat

• 08-11-2007 2:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 112 ✭✭

Im looking for one of those hats with the ear flaps and have fur on them.

Best description I can give,anyone know where I can get one!! in Dublin!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Dudett

Think I saw the hat you rlooking for in M&S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭angelicsaz

amsterdam ha ha where i got mine and all my friends, otherwise look up on the internet as all the ones i see in town are crappy
    i have a russian one i could sell u direct from moscow!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

Dunnes (the one in the Swan Centre, Rathmines anyway) has them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭supersheeps

saw a fab men's one in Quicksilver in the Kildare Outlet Centre last week if that's any help, maybe Tribe in Stephen's Green SC would have them too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭echosound

AFAIK they're called deerstalker hats, just in case you're looking online for one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Deerstalker hats are completely different.

Youll get what youre looking for on ebay, just search for Trapper Hat. Youll pick one up for under a tenner including postage.

89ac_1.JPG

Got one meself a couple of weeks ago - immensely comfortable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 112 ✭✭elduder

Archimedes wrote: »
    Deerstalker hats are completely different.

Youll get what youre looking for on ebay, just search for Trapper Hat. Youll pick one up for under a tenner including postage.

89ac_1.JPG

Got one meself a couple of weeks ago - immensely comfortable.

Thats the exact kind im looking for!!! Thanks!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Scatman

h&m in dundrum mens section has just what youre looking for. tried it on myself. snug

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Working P/T in River Island- we stock two styles. Under €40. Gorgeous hats, really really cosy and soft.

Advertisement